FRAX3D : New 3D Printer
(The sales are made through Boloberry, Partner Company in this project)
After lots of hard work, FraxDesign launches a new revolution. Discover the OpenSource 3D printer that will change the rules:
The latest version of Frax3D has a CoreXY system that allows us to work faster due to its low inertia. Its structure is completely of stainless steel sheet metal, giving a professional finish, greater structural rigidity and compact design. This 3D printer can operate with a print speed of 80mm/s.
This is a completely OpenSource 3D printer and therefore all components used follow this philosophy and are fully interchangeable by any other similar component (not limited to our processors, filaments, extruder, etc.). Also, in the design, they are included all necessary geometries so that this project can be expanded or modified (for example different extruders and fittings extra holes to attach any gadget that you consider appropriate).
From Frax3D team we are committed to further improving the design and implementation of modifications, so please don’t hesitate to send us your requests to get a great OpenSource 3D printer up to the expectations and needs of everyone.
- High printing speeds
- Wide range of available materials thanks to their Full metal extruder E3D
- Different possibilities of extrusion (direct or bowden) with one or two extruders
- High definition printing (HD) with a calibrated spindle and special nut on the Z axis. Layers of 0.1mm or less
- CoreXY System for lower inertia and higher print speeds and acceleration
- Heated bed (MK2b 200x200mm) to print ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flexible, nylon …
- Fan layer and illuminated printing area
- Close printing zone to maintain constant temperature and increased safety
- Autonomous 3D printing thanks to LCD screen and button and SD card reader. No need to be connected to a PC
- Easy operation
- Simple, compact and elegant design
- OpenSource technology